Wednesday 12 August 2009

A Handmade Faith

a handmade faith

Following on from the last post about the need for a Hands-On Faith here is a complementary image. When I came across this display case in a shop I took a quick grab shot because I really liked both its ingenuity and message. I recognised a theological and spiritual truth which I wanted to capture: personal faith in God is something which has value because it has to be handmade. It is a unique act of continuing creativity and love. Also in this shot, if you look carefully up into the top left hand corner of the frame, there is a great piece of artistic vision which translates well to the life of Faith and the promises of the Gospel:

“Jewellery and Accessories lovingly created from vintage, recycled and thrifted items inspired by the romantic idea of old objects finding new stories.”

No comments:

Post a Comment