Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Davesdistrictblog has now become Visualtheology

I have taken the opportunity to rename and refresh my blog. I now blog at visualtheology.blogspot.com and davesdistrictblog remains here with all its content as an archive.
The new name reflects the purpose of the blog more accurately and sums up what I am trying to achieve through the use of photography. I hope you continue to enjoy my work.
Please check that your rss feeds and bookmarks are set for the new blog.
Love and peace, Dave

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I will still read and follow you. I been a follower for a long time but never made a comment. I like the new name...it does reflect better your purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful post.I am inspired from this post.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.



    Thanks for more sharing....






    Vinnys Towing and Recovery

    ReplyDelete